Ciampi, Holly



Name: Holly Ciampi

Host: Shad and Alyssa Ciampi

City/State:  Glendale, Arizona





Why I Love the Bee:
I love the Bible Bee because it has been the one tool that God has used to deepen my relationship with Him and change my life for the better! Plus, I've been able to meet so many like minded Christians, who have really encouraged me in my walk with the Lord! Through the Bible Bee I've learned so much about who God is, His attributes and His everlasting love for me! Not only that, but I've been encouraged to memorize so much scripture that has and will continue to impact my life!

My Favorite Verse and Why:
My favorite verse right now is Colossians 3:2 which says,
Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
That's what it's all about! Setting our minds, affections, and hearts on the Lord Jesus Christ is what matters the most! It's not about the competition. The competition aspect fades away in comparison to all the "unsearchable riches of Christ "(Ephesians 3:8) we can find by looking to Jesus, studying His Word and setting our minds on things above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!