Minica, Courtney


Name:  Courtney Minica

Host:  Anna Becker

City/State:  San Antonio, Texas



Why I Love the Bee:
To put it simply, the Bible Bee has guided me into a love for God's Word. I would never have thought I could memorize so much scripture...at least not by this age. The Bible Bee has been my "hard thing" for quite a while; it gives both my brain and my spirit a good challenge. Also through the Bee, I have met some of my very best friends-from all over the US!

My Favorite Verse and Why:
My current favorite is Psalm 27 - it always seems to have some word of encouragement for me, no matter what different problems I have!

Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
Do you want to learn how to study God's Word on your own? Do you enjoy competition as a motivation for hard work? Are you searching for like-minded fellowship with other believers? Do you need a challenge? Do you want to learn to love God's Word? Then join the Bible Bee! The competition and fellowship are wonderful indeed, but even more importantly, you'll gain the life-long treasure of God's Word hidden in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!