Name: Rebekah Marlowe
Host: Bible Bee Headquarters
City/State: Newhall, California
Why I Love the Bee:
I love the Bible Bee because it has given me the opportunity to draw near to God like never before by digging deep into His word; it has encouraged me to memorize so much of God's Word; and it has caused me to make new, Christ-like friends! The Bible Bee organization has given me a vivid picture of what a christian's life is all about: Honoring God and lifting His Name up, preferring others before ourselves, and using the word we have hidden in our heart to be a light in a dark world. The Bible Bee is an amazing tool God is using to transform hearts and lives for His glory!
My Favorite Verse and Why:
My favorite verse is 1 Peter 5:7:
Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.This verse shows me that I can lay all my anxieties and burdens down at Jesus' feet because he does indeed care about me.
Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
I would encourage others to get involved in the National Bible Bee so that they can see how it will bring them closer to God and closer to their family. It will renew their hearts and minds, and give them a deeper love for God and His word. It may seem like some work, but it will actually reap blessings for life! Storing up treasures in heaven is truly the best way to utilize the time God has granted you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!