Moss, Samuel



Name: Samuel Moss

Host: George Moss

City/State: Bells, Tennessee




Why I Love the Bee:
I really like the National Bible Bee because it's a great way to memorize the Bible and a fun way to hide God's word in your heart.

My Favorite Verse and Why:
I have lots of favorite verses but I really like Psalm 34:8-9 which says:
Oh taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!  Oh, fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack!
I really like it because it says we will have no lack of anything we need.

Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
I would encourage others to do Bible Bee so that they may hide God's word in their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!