Pentimone, Ellia


Name: Ellia Pentimone

Host: Dan Pentimone

City/State: Kansas City, Missouri


Why I Love the Bee:
I like the Bible Bee because it helps me learn more about God. It teaches me that I can be more diligent in the different areas of my life. It shows me I can memorize a lot more than I thought.

My Favorite Verse and Why:
John 5:24:
Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.
I like this verse because if we hear His words and believe we can have eternal life and be with God for eternity.

Why I Would Encourage Others to Participate:
The Bible Bee helps you learn about God, and you get to know the Bible more so that you can have an answer for those who ask you (1 Peter 3:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!