Host: Bible Bee Headquarters
City/State: Orange, California
Why I Love the Bee:
I have gained so many different blessings through the Bible Bee. “If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand”.
My Favorite Verse and Why:
Romans 8:38-39 (NKJV):
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
I really love this verse because it tells us that NOTHING is able to take God’s love away from us. Even if the law tries to take that away, it cannot separate us from the eternal love of our Lord and Savior.
Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
The Bible Bee is a great opportunity for youth to learn and understand more about God. Even without the competition, it is a wonderful in-depth Bible study that all can learn from and come closer to God with.

Oh, wow! I didn't realize that you put the same verse as I did for your favorite verse!
ReplyDelete~Rachel M. :)