Name: Victoria Vanden Eeden
Host: Mark Swaim
City/State: Spring City, PA
Why I Love the Bee:
I love the Bible Bee because it has gotten me closer to God more than anything. To know His Word and have it ready when an opportunity to share comes.
My Favorite Verse and Why:
My favorite verse (So far) is 2 Timothy 4:2. “Preach the word, be ready in season and out of season, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction”. Why, because we all ought to ready to share and encourage believers through verses. Through His word and His power, bring lost souls to Salvation.
Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
Because, the Bee has an amazing way to study the Bible and understand it more. Through my two-year experience, I saw how I grew to love God, and come closer to Him. Also grow in the faith.

Congratulations, Victoria, on qualifying for Nationals! That's a big achievement! May your time in God's Word bear much fruit in your life this fall and cause you to fall deeper in love with our precious Savior. Keep pressing on to know more of Him--the greatest mystery now revealed and the One who holds all things together!
ReplyDelete