Name: Carissa Pentimone
Host: Dan Pentimone
City/State: Kansas City, Missouri
Why I Love the Bee:
The Bible Bee has shown me the importance of Bible Memory and in-depth Bible Study. It's helped me grow in my spiritual life. I've learned a lot from the Bible Bee. But more importantly, the Bible Bee has helped me hide God's Word in my heart and know God better. Another reason is that through the Bible Bee I’ve made many wonderful friends. It’s a great way to connect with other like-minded people.
My Favorite Verse and Why:
I have so many favorite verses, but one of my favorites is - Revelation 21:4:
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.This is a very encouraging verse. Though there are trials and tears in this life, all those things will be gone for everlasting and we will be forever with God.
Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
I’d encourage others to join for many reasons, but first and foremost to learn more about out great God. He is an amazing Creator and God and the Bible Bee teaches us about Him. So much time is spent in the Word, memorizing and studying it. It’s a great way to spend your summer and fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!