Morganthal, Isabella



Name: Isabella Morganthal

Hosts: Joanna and Janelle Grove

City/State: Shade Gap, Pennsylvania 




Why I Love the Bee: 
I love the National Bible Bee for many reasons! I've competed in Bible Bee for five years now and the past five years have made such an impact on my life and allowed me to grow spiritually in so many ways. I am very grateful for the impact of the Bible Bee on my life and have been blessed to be a contestant these past years! My favorite part of the Bible Bee is memorizing and hiding so much of God's Word in my heart! I also love doing key word studies as well! I am very excited about the Bible Bee and thank God that He has allowed me to compete these past 5 years.

My Favorite Verse and Why: 
My favorite Bible verse from this year's summer study was Titus 3:3-7 which says: 
"For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life."
Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved: 
I would encourage others to get involved in the Bible Bee because of the impact it will have on your life. Spending time in God's Word and spending time memorizing His Word is invaluable. It has meant so much to me over these years and I encourage others to take the leap of faith and sign up! It will be a summer you won't regret! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Bella!! Keep studying diligently-- don't give up! *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear friend ♥ *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!