Alexander, Nicolas



Name:  Nicolas Alexander

Host:  Bible Bee Headquarters

City/State:  Copley, Ohio




Why I Love the Bee: 
I love the National Bible Bee because I love the Bible, and nothing has ever given me such motivation and opportunity to immerse myself in Scripture as much as the Bible Bee has. Promoting deep, immersive study and large-scale memorization, the Bible Bee challenges a person to intake God's Word like nothing else does.

My Favorite Verse and Why: 
My favorite verse is probably Isaiah 14:24:
The Lord of hosts has sworn: "As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand."
This verses encapsulates with God’s own words one of the most comforting truths in Scripture: God is completely in control, and His perfect plan for us will prevail over anything else that happens to us.

Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
The Bible Bee is one of the most effective resources available to encourage a person to dive deep into Bible study and memorization. Increased knowledge of God’s Word, inspiring competition, and incredible fellowship with like-minded believers are all available to anyone who decides to join the Bible Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!