Name: Heidi Floyd
Host: Mark and Tami Swaim
City/State: Bath, Pennsylvania
Why I Love the Bee:
I love the Bible Bee for many reasons.
First of all, I love the Bible Bee because it provides structure to my
studying and memorizing of Scripture.
Without the Bible Bee, I would not know the Bible like I do today. The memory verses are all always with me, and
they come to mind when I’m in desperate need of them and don’t have a Bible on
hand. I also love the Bible Bee for the
people I’ve met. They study with me,
encourage me, and compete against me!
They are fun to be around and are godly examples to me in whom I see
Christ displayed. The competition part
is fun too, since I love a good friendly competition.
My Favorite Verse and Why:
I usually try to answer this question using the current
year’s verses. I don’t know them all
yet, (or even most of them), but of the ones I do know, Isaiah 57:14 seems to
stand out.
No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,’ declares the Lord.
This single verse is a perfect picture of the protection the the Lord
provides for His precious children. God
will always protect us in whatever way He sees fit. His Word will not return to Him void, but it
will succeed in the matter for which He sent it.

Hi there, Heidi! Congrats on making on making it to Nationals! I can't wait to see you again! God bless your studying and may He give you rest, peace, and strength!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you! God bless! :)