Minica, Courtney



Name:  Courtney Minica

Host:  Brenda Minica

City/State:  San Antonio, Texas





Why I Love the Bee:
To put it simply, the Bible Bee has guided me into a love for God's Word. I would never have thought I could memorize so much scripture...at least not by this age. The Bible Bee has been my "hard thing" for quite a while; it gives both my brain and my spirit a good challenge. Also through the Bee, I have met some of my very best friends-from all over the US!

My Favorite Verse and Why:
While Psalm 27 is probably my all-time favorite, Psalm 61:2 is my current one:
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
In tough, stressful situations; in temptation; in places I need to grow but can't on my own; "lead me to the rock that is higher than I". If I abide in Him, He will give me strength and security that I could never have on my own.

Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
Do you want to learn how to study God's Word on your own? Do you enjoy competition as a motivation for hard work? Are you searching for like-minded fellowship with other believers? Do you need a challenge? Do you want to learn to love God's Word? Then join the Bible Bee! The competition and fellowship are wonderful indeed, but even more importantly, you'll gain the life-long treasure of God's Word hidden in your heart.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Courtney! Thank you for always being such a source of encouragement to me. <3 I'm so happy you qualified again! I can't wait to see you soon! ^_^ Love you, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella MorganthalAugust 30, 2016

    Congratulations my dear friend! I am so proud of you! <3 I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for encouraging our family to be enthusiastic about Bible Bee! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!