Coleman, James


Name:  James Coleman

Host:  Bible Bee Headquarters


City/State:  Rethymno, Crete, Greece



Why I Love the Bee:
I love the BB because it has us study the Bible and memorize verses.  When we do the BB we get into contact with other believers and discuss God’s word.

My Favorite Verse and Why:
My favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  I like this verse because it gives me peace that God knows what’s going to happen to us in the past, present, and future,

Why I Would Encourage Others to Get Involved:
I would encourage others to join the BB because it gives us a better understanding of God, and it requires us to memorize and study the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave an encouraging message for the contestant, feel free to do so in the comment box!